Are you an international student or expat in Aarhus and do you seek support for your well-being and mental health?
Living abroad can be difficult, but your life should not be put on hold. You can learn how to embrace mental challenges with confidence.
Here are some signs that signal it’s time to seek psychological support:
- Do you struggle with feelings of disorientation, confusion and a sense of not fitting in?
- Do you feel tired and sad without knowing why?
- Are you feeling stressed about coping with the demands in your daily life or about navigating significant life changes?
- Have negative thoughts and self-criticism become more frequent or overwhelming?
- Are you currently feeling trapped in a prolonged period of self-reflection, where you find yourself questioning your identity and feeling uncertain about the direction of your life?
- Are you unable to maintain healthy relationships and social connections, or do you feel isolated?
- Are there any unresolved past experiences or traumas that may be influencing your current well-being?
- Are you impacted by language barriers, leading to frustration, isolation, and reduced access to services and support?
- Have you considered seeking professional support to better understand and address your mental health concerns?
If the questions above resonate with you, reach out today for personalized, empathetic mental health support that will make a difference into your life.
As a compassionate English-speaking psychologist, I specialize in supporting internationals in Denmark as they navigate the challenges of living in a new country.
I offer a supportive and understanding space where we can work together to identify strategies for coping with the stresses of living in an unfamiliar environment.
My goal is to create a warm and welcoming environment where you feel comfortable sharing your thoughts and emotions and where we can work together to create positive change in your life.
I invite you to schedule a free consultation to learn more about how therapy can benefit you.
How to Get Started with Therapy
Therapy can be instrumental in helping internationals navigate and overcome mental health challenges when moving to a new country.
Taking the step towards seeking support is a courageous decision, and I commend you for prioritizing your mental health.
To schedule an initial consultation or learn more about my services, please reach out to me via email at email@example.com.
You can be certain that all your interactions with me are confidential, and I am committed to providing a safe and inclusive therapeutic experience.
I offer consultations on Fridays and Saturdays (physically in Aarhus or online). Languages I offer therapy in: English/Romanian.
My therapeutic approach
As your therapist, I provide you with a safe, inclusive, and non-judgmental therapeutic space. I use therapeutic approaches that are grounded in scientific evidence.
I have extensive experience working with internationals from diverse backgrounds, which allows me to understand the unique challenges you may face.
Together, we will explore your personal experiences, cultural influences, and individual strengths to tailor interventions that meet your specific needs. Through our collaborative work, you will develop practical skills to manage your challenges and self-awareness and thereby experience personal growth.
I use mainly Metacognitive Therapy, which offers a powerful approach to address specific mental health needs and empowers you to understand and regulate your thoughts and emotions effectively. Through this process, you can overcome self-defeating beliefs, stop overthinking, improve your self-esteem, manage stress, and develop resilience to thrive in your new environment.
With my extensive background as an academic and psychologist, I am uniquely positioned to provide tailored support to international students in Denmark, combining my in-depth knowledge of the academic environment with effective therapeutic techniques.
Phone: 5273 5152